What To Ask Your
Medical Equipment Company
A list of suggested questions to ask your child's Medical Equipment Company
Written by CWL World Leader Volunteer, Emma Weiss
1. Do you supply different types of syringes? If so what kind?
2. Do you supply formula?
3. How fast is shipping?
4. Is there someone available 24 hours for questions?
5. If I need something after hours urgently is there someone available to bring it to me?
6. How do I request certain items?
7. Do you offer multiple types of feeding pumps? Apnea monitors? Pulse Ox? Oxygen?
8. Is there a limited number of supplies I get a month?
9. When needing something new do I call or does my dr have to send in the order?
10. Which doctor needs to send in if the order is needed? The specialist or can it be a pediatrician?
11. How far in advance do I need to order?
12. When are supplies shipped?
13. If I need to make changes to my order how far in advance do I need to call?
14. What do I do if something is missing or wrong from my order?
15. If I do not need a certain item anymore do I notify someone to change that?