GET SOCIAL ON #AIRWAYDAY!
World Airway Disorders Day is July 10, 2023. Save the date by turning on an Instagram countdown in stories and RSVP going to the Airway Day Facebook event.
Founded by Coping With Laryngomalacia, Inc. in 2015, World Airway Disorders Day is a day of worldwide awareness, support, and education.
On June 20, 2022, Coping with Laryngomalacia (CWL) founder Stephanie Hueston stood alongside long-time volunteer Christine Amaro and accepted the Middletown Township Committee's proclamation recognizing July 10, 2022, as World Airway Disorders Day.
MAKE AN IMPACT
1. Paint your nails light blue and start the conversation that noisy breathing is never normal.
2. Get social with Coping With LM!
3. Host a fundraiser on Facebook or Instagram to help support Coping With LM's life-changing work.
4. Fill a care package with items from our Amazon Wishlist.
5. Contact your local government officials and ask them to proclaim July 10th as World Airway Disorders Day.
Holmdel, New Jersey
AIRWAY DAY MERCH
Use coupon code AIRWAYDAY2023
to save 30%!
Each platform will donate the funds raised directly to CWL, thank you for supporting our mission!
FREE AIRWAY DAY COLORING PAGE
Because the purpose of Airway Day is to raise awareness, some social media posts may be upsetting for caregivers who are currently coping or who suffer from PTSD.
Consider muting Coping With LM's Instagram stories to help limit triggering posts.